There’s a lot going on at the moment and it’s easy to forget what happened an hour ago, let alone yesterday. But there is a simple way to slow down and appreciate what’s around you – you just have to remember the nice stuff.
That’s where our easy-to-make memory game comes in. It’s all about pairing up things like flowers, duvets or ducklings and finding joy in the good things.
But first you have to get crafty – download the template, watch the instruction video and start feeling good!
How to play:
The goal is to find as many identical cards as you can.
- Place all the cards on a table, face down and in random order
- The first player turns over two cards
- Do the cards match? If they do, the player keeps the pair, stacks them and turns over two more cards
- If those cards don’t match, the first player’s turn is over and the second player is up
- The players can see which cards the other players turn over – so the trick is to remember where the cards were
- The player with the largest stack, wins
It’s also a lot of fun to play by yourself – prime downtime.